March 14, 2020
Dear valued client,
With the evolving situations surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand that it is affecting businesses in many different ways. We want to assure you that Mueller is fully committed to the safety and health of our employees and our communities, while ensuring minimal disruption to our work and client service during this critical time of year.
We have always had a strong infrastructure in place to support our business continuity efforts. We are leveraging those assets and policies and strengthening them where necessary to ensure our firm and our clients are in the best position to succeed without interruption during this time. Some of the specific steps, resources and policies we are leveraging are outlined below:
- As a precaution, due to the COVID-19 situation, we are instituting a work from home policy for most of our employees starting March 17, 2020. We have robust technology and a culture of flexibility that enables our employees to efficiently and effectively provide client service remotely.
- As we will be working remote, our physical offices will be closed. We will have a reduced staff level handling only essential operations and we will not be hosting any clients or vendors at this time.
- We will not be accepting any in-person drop-off or pick-up visits. Clients can send us files electronically, mail the documents to us, or feel free to contact your client representative directly.
- To email documents, please use this secure link:
- If you choose to mail your documents to us, please send them to either our:
Elgin Office at 1707 N. Randall Road Suite 200, Elgin, IL 60123
Orland Park Office at 14300 Ravinia Avenue Suite 200, Orland Park, IL 60462
- We are providing updated training and bolstering resources on video conferencing and remote communication strategies to all employees throughout the organization. We encourage remote/virtual client meetings where possible to serve our clients with the best service possible.
- Teams that are working at client sites are encouraged to have open dialogue with clients and to follow client-implemented policies and procedures as well.
As always, the team at Mueller is here for you. We will continue to monitor this challenging situation on an hour-by-hour, day-by-day basis and communicate with you as needed. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us. Stay safe and well.
David J. Nissen, CPA/ABV, CVA