Beth Ulbrich, CPA, CGMA
Beth is a Partner and co-leader of the firm’s Outsourced Accounting and Consulting Group with 28 years of experience. She joined Mueller in 2009 as an Audit Manager and is now working with clients in a consultative capacity offering virtual CFO, budgeting, forecasting, and financial, organizational, and strategic planning services.
She is a member of the Firm’s International Business and National Practice Group and co-leads the firm’s Not-For-Profit Group.
Beth’s vision is to bring clarity, insight, and a collaborative problem solving approach to leaders of vibrant and mission driven organizations. She was the proud recipient of Mueller’s Professional Service Award in 2016.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Valparaiso University, Indiana, 1989
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1989
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- PKF North America Global Business Solutions Committee