Brent Kalka, CFP® / AIF®
Brent, currently Vice President of Mueller Financial Services, Inc. has over 24 years experience in the financial services industry. Brent’s area of specialization is Retirement Planning, Investment Strategies and Life Insurance. Brent is the developer of the LifeStyle Planner™, a proprietary conceptual tool to help people understand both the accumulation and distribution of their wealth and the impact of their decisions have on the outcome.
Brent is also the co-developer of the Personal Value Plan, our firm’s specialized multi-disciplined process to assist in Life Planning for business owners done through a team effort. His approach is based on the belief that the process needs to start with the fundamentals and that it is essential to gain thorough insight into one’s financial situation in order to truly deliver value: even when addressing only a single need.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Finance, Northern Illinois University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2012
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL, 1994
- Series 63 Exam, held through LPL, 1994
- Series 65 Exam, held through IHT Wealth Management, 1998
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance, 1994
- Licensed Variable contracts, 1994
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, 2014
Professional & Civic Organizations*
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Million Dollar Round Table Foundation (MDRT)
*The third parties mentioned above are separate entities from Mueller Financial Services, IHT Wealth Management, and LPL.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.