Craig W. Tower, CFP®
Craig is President of Mueller Financial Services, Inc., and draws upon over 35 years of financial services industry experience, to bring a goal-oriented, client centered approach to each wealth care relationship. He teams with clients to help build and preserve their wealth through a tax-integrated, financial planning process.
Craig focuses on individuals, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs, as well as those whose decisions are motivated by their spiritual values and sincerely believes that the advice he offers contributes to the financial confidence, welfare and peace of mind of his clients and their families.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Business Administration, Illinois Wesleyan University, 1979
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1992
- FINRA Registered Representative in 1994
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1993
- Series 63 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1993
- Series 65 Exam, held through IFP, 1999
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance, 2000
- Licensed Variable contracts, 2000
- Craig contributes business and financial articles to area publications.
Professional & Civic Organizations
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
*The third parties mentioned above are separate entities From Mueller Financial Services, IFP, and LPL.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.