Craig W. Tower, CFP®
Craig, President of Mueller Financial Services, Inc. draws upon over 30 years of financial services industry experience, to bring a customized client-centered approach to each wealth care relationship. For the past 25 years, he has concentrated on building and preserving wealth for private individuals, service industry professionals, executives and entrepreneurs, as well as individuals or groups whose decisions are motivated by their spiritual values. When asked what he most enjoys about his work, Craig replied, “I sincerely believe that the advice I offer contributes to the financial confidence, welfare and indeed happiness of my clients and their families. What could be more fulfilling?”
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Business Administration, Illinois Wesleyan University, 1979
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1992
- FINRA Registered Representative in 1994
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1993
- Series 63 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1993
- Series 65 Exam, held through IFP, 1999
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance, 2000
- Licensed Variable contracts, 2000
- Craig frequently contributes business and financial articles to area publications.
Professional & Civic Organizations*
- Greater Chicago Society of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
*The third parties mentioned above are separate entities From Mueller Financial Services, IFP, and LPL.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.