Curtis R. Wiedeman, CLU® / ChFC®
Financial Advisor, Elgin
Curtis has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. He specializes in offering customized retirement, asset management, and estate planning services to small and mid-size business owners and self-employed individuals. Curtis built two successful financial service agencies before joining Mueller heading up the Asset Management division of Mueller Financial Services, Inc. Curtis’ depth and range of services is appreciated by his clients who value his individual attention and the innovative approach he uses to creating plans that are uniquely crafted to their situation. When asked what he enjoyed most about his work Curtis replied, “It is the knowledge that my clients have prepared financially against life’s tragedies which allows them to enjoy a independent retirement.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting & Finance, Fort Hays State University
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC)
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL Financial
- Series 63 Exam, held through LPL Financial
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance
- Licensed Variable Life contracts
Professional & Civic Organizations*
- Southern Minnesota Chapter of Financial Services Professionals, Past President
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy, Member
* The third parties mentioned above are each separate entities from Mueller Financial Services, IFP, and LPL.