Edward T. McCormick, CPA
Partner, Orland Park
Ed is a Partner at Mueller with over 38 years of experience. He previously was a Partner at MPS|CPA and joined Mueller when the firms merged in 2018. Ed has served a variety of clients including local governmental entities, not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors, auto dealers, and manufacturers and distributors. He is involved with his clients in the financial reporting and income tax aspects of their businesses.
He is experienced in auditing, accounting and taxes for closely held business and their owners as well as other entities which allows him to be able to assist with reporting and planning opportunities.
Additionally, Ed is the leader of the firm’s Government niche initiatives that focus on providing comprehensive and quality service and provides education and guidance to staff who service these type of clients.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. Accounting, Illinois State University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Illinois CPA Society Governmental Executive Committee
- The Government Finance Officers’ Association, Member
- School Business Officials International, Member
- Suburban Chicago Planning Giving Council, Treasurer