Glenn E. Bylina, CPA, MST
Partner, Orland Park
Glenn is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax Department and has over 37 years of public accounting experience.
Glenn manages a diverse client base focusing on clients in the manufacturing, distribution, non-profit, and government arenas, closely held businesses, individuals, and trusts. His expertise includes corporate, flow-through, and individual tax planning and compliance.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. Accounting, Lewis University
- M.S., Taxation, DePaul University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), International Tax Committee Member
- Sertoma Centre Foundation, Board President
- Orland Park Area Chamber of Commerce, Past President