Gregory F. Kash, CPA
Director, Orland Park
Greg has over 24 years of experience in public accounting. He provides tax planning for both closely held businesses and individuals. He also acts as a representative on behalf of clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state tax authorities.
Greg is actively involved in tax compliance as well as tax planning and consulting in areas such as accounting methods and periods, domestic production activities deduction (DPAD), IC-DISC and ASC 740/FAS 109/FIN 48.
Education & cERTIFICATIONS
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois, Chicago
- M.S. Financial Planning, College of Financial Planning
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)