Ivona Gal, CPA
Supervisor, Orland Park
Iryna is Supervisor in Mueller’s Client Advisory Services Department. She is experienced in general accounting, payroll, business tax reporting requirements, and financial statements.
The industries Iryna serves include – manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, professional services, non-profit, transportation, and construction.
Iryna is active in providing financial statement compilation reports, as well as analyzing the information to provide strategies to improve clients’ bottom-line. She is also available to assist with any QuickBooks® and Sage Intacct related questions or concerns.
Iryna also has experience using SAP Financial Accounting Module software.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Accounting, DePaul University, Chicago, 1998
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2001
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage Intacct Certified Specialist
- Bill.com Certified
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Polish Roman Catholic Union of America, Member
- Wesoly Lud Polish Folk Dance Company, Board Member
- Southwest Center of Polish Dancing, Board Member
- Parent Faculty Association District 118, Member
- Katherine Court Condo Association, Former Secretary
- Palos District 118 Parent Faculty Association, Treasurer
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s Scholarship Award, DePaul University