James J. Hare, Jr., CPA
Jim has over 30 years of experience in providing accounting, tax, and management consulting services to various industries and not-for-profit organizations. He is a seasoned management consultant, assisting businesses and their owners with succession planning, budgeting, cash flow, and many other services.
Jim is actively involved with the not-for-profit community serving on several boards and as treasurer. Jim’s responsibilities also include leading the Outsourced Accounting Service Group within Mueller.
Education & cERTIFICATIONS
- B.S., Accounting, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb,1987
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1987
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Elgin Leadership Academy, Alumni
- Marengo Police Pension Plan, Board Member
- Northern Fox Valley, Habitat For Humanity, Board Member
- Elgin Area Referral Network (Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce)