James J. Hare, Jr., CPA
Jim has over 30 years of experience in providing accounting, tax, and management consulting services to various industries including manufacturing, construction, professional service firms and not-for-profit organizations. He is a seasoned management consultant, assisting businesses and their owners with tax and accounting services, succession planning, budgeting, cash flow, and many other services.
Jim is involved with local community organizations serving on several boards. Jim’s responsibilities also include leading the Client Advisory Service Group within Mueller.
Education & certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 1987
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1987
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Elgin Leadership Academy, Alumni
- Marengo Police Pension Plan, Board Member
- Northern Fox Valley, Habitat For Humanity, Board Member
- Elgin Area Referral Network (Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce)