James Hare III, M.A.S., CPA
James started his career in public accounting with Mueller during 2012. As a Manager, he works closely with clients and Mueller engagement teams to complete audits and reviews, primarily for construction and manufacturing companies. James also specializes in auditing 401(k) plans and has experience auditing not-for-profit organizations.
James leads the Mueller Charitable Initiative Committee, which coordinates Mueller’s support of local charities. Through this committee he has taken a key role in organizing an annual bowling fundraiser, which has raised around $300,000 for Make-A-Wish® Illinois over the last three years.
James is a diligent professional and performs his work with enthusiasm and integrity. He enjoys working with new clients and having the opportunity to get to know the people and the company.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy, Northern Illinois University, 2012
- M.A.S., Northern Illinois University, 2013
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2014
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Food for Greater Elgin, Treasurer