Matt joined Mueller Financial Services in 2019 bringing deep knowledge of the risk management/insurance industry. His plans are to integrate this industry knowledge with investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, risk management, strategic asset preservation, and estate planning experience to provide guidance to the advisors of Mueller Financial Services, while they help business owners, entrepreneurs and high net worth clients with their overall wealth management goals.
From an insurance perspective, he has worked with short term and long-term disability, term and whole life, reinsurance, group benefits. Additionally, Matt can be a client resource in the worker compensation arena.
He is currently working on attainment of industry investment related designations.
Education & Certifications
- Masters, Educational Administration, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Letters & Sciences, Sociology, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Big Shoulders Fund, Chairman’s Advisory Council Member
- Buckingham Club of Chicago, Founding Executive Director
- Chicago Children’s Choir, Board Member
- Turnaround Management Association, Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Board Member