Melissa Miziniak, CPA
Melissa has 18 years of professional auditing experience, assisting clients with Internal Audit services as well as reviewing and supervising audits and other consulting engagements. The majority of her experience is in planning, executing and reporting on financial, operational and compliance audits.
As Manager, Melissa is responsible for monitoring and performing various auditing functions along with preparation and initial review of financial statements. Her areas of specialty include benefit plans and working with large and middle market companies in the public and private sector.
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Accounting, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 2002
- B.S., Accounting, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 2001
- Registered Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2006
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)