Natasha M. Hicks, J.D., LL.M
Natasha joined Mueller’s Tax Group in 2020 as a Tax Supervisor bringing over 10 years of tax consulting and accounting within both private and public industries. She has extensive experience preparing complex high net-worth individual, multi-state, partnership, estate and gift tax, and trust tax returns.
Natasha is a multi-level instructor of professionals in the areas of introductory and advanced
income taxation including topics covering retirement planning, education benefits,
pass-through entities, and IRS investigations.
She is eligible for the CPA exam.
EDUCATION & certifications
- Masters of Taxation (LL.M), LLM/Legal Master’s, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), The University of Alabama Law School, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Bachelor of Arts, English Language & Literature, Fisk University, Nashville, TN – cum laude
professional & civic organizations
- Professional & Civic Organizations
- IL Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member