Quinn Harris, CPA, MST
Quinn is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax Department and has over 15 years in public accounting. He joined Mueller in December 2015 and brings a wealth of experience within Big 4 accounting firms and large national firms. He manages a diversified client base focusing on clients in the manufacturing and distribution, private equity, retail, transportation, insurance, real estate, oil and gas, and consulting industries.
Quinn has extensive expertise in all facets of federal and state taxation including; ASC 740 analysis (including accounting for uncertain/certain tax positions), SEC footnote disclosure; complex tax planning; Sarbanes-Oxley compliance; technical tax consulting for corporate, and flow-through; state and local tax planning and compliance; and client representations with federal and state examinations. He is also Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s State and Local Tax (SALT) group.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy and Finance, Iowa State University, Ames IA, 1999
- M.S., Taxation, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2008
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- National Association for Black Accountants (NABA)