Susan E. Jayne, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Susan brings over 25 years of human resource and full lifecycle recruiting experience to her domestic and international teams. She strives to connect great people with great companies. Her expertise includes placement of experienced professionals in the international tax, engineering, logistics, management, leadership, and accounting arenas.
Sue has spent an extensive amount of her career improving teams by leveraging her deep understanding of corporate Talent Acquisition, Veteran and Military outreach, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion engagement, behavioral-based interviewing, and social media recruiting success to every opportunity.
She is a proven problem-solver with creative and analytical thinking skills, but she really shines when working with people to build lasting relationships. By developing a recruiting plan tailored to her hiring manager’s needs, she pulls a reservoir of experience from some of the world’s leading organizations to bring the next amazing members to their teams.
Education & Certifications
- B.B.A., Administrative Management, University of Iowa
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society of Human Resources Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- SHRM Foundation “Veterans at Work” certification
Professional & Civic Organizations
- The Conservation Foundation; Board of Trustees; Diversity, Hiring and Finance Committees
- University of Iowa Alumni Group, Salt Lake City, UT chapter; Volunteer Committee Chair
- Illinois Fox Valley SHRM Chapter; Volunteer Diversity Committee Chair
- Chicago SHRM, SHRM National; Member and Volunteer
- Land Rover Kentucky Three Day Event (LRK3DE), benefiting Bluegrass Land Conservancy; Volunteer
- Utah Open Lands; Volunteer
- Hound Heritage Foundation; Board of Trustees